Post new topic   Reply to topic    Osaes Il Shyr Forum Index -> To The Departed...
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Göneril
Social
Catfish

re: Is it over yet?

IronhydeSr wrote:

Where did everyone go :(

Q, P, and Grey moved to Colorado. Kenny's gone on to become a best-selling author with his novels based off his time with Grey--Fifty Shades of Greylon. Dotty's started a cult worshipping the one being grumpier than him--Tardar Sauce. I finished my Master's and am lurking. Ever lurking. Just out of the corner of your eyes.

I hope all's well with you and yours, Iron. If you still talk to GA and Tom, tell them I said hey.

Aamaru
Guppy

LOL @ Fifty Shades of Greylon!

Quìllathe
HBIC
Big Mouth Bass!

I must admit - I laughed at that!

I'm still here, Iron.  Shoot me a PM.  We aren't doing anything right now because of the holidays and ski season starting up, but we are all still here.   

:-)

Quìllathe
HBIC
Big Mouth Bass!

I'm still here, Iron.  :-)

Glad you're back!!!  Whisper me on the forums and I'll tell you how to find us.  We don't use Vent or  Mumble anymore.  I'll give you our Skype info. so you can keep up with us.  :-)

Göneril
Social
Catfish

I don't think I ever got the Skype info....

Quìllathe
HBIC
Big Mouth Bass!

I read this thread from time to time and I still get sad.  :-(

Göneril
Social
Catfish

Updates, several truths and several lies style:

1) I finished a book, only losing a portion of my sanity in the six months of edit hell that we had to get done in six weeks or else.

2) I was hanging around with a friend and their cat yesterday. It has an especially disgruntled, murderous facial expression at all times. I thought of Dotty.

3) I heard Tangy's distraught that his favorite NFL team is moving to Las Vegas, so he's taken to wearing his Black Hole finest to work every day out of mourning.

4) Hour or so each way commutes suck. A level 5 self-driving car is the solution, but my engineer friends are all "they're not ready yet" and "we're not sure when they'll be ready, but lemme distract you with some robots." Sadly, they are neither giant, fighting robots nor some sort of transforming robots.

5) I miss you guys. I don't have time to game much (or at all, really), but if any of you are ever near Detroit or UMich, lemme know....

Quìllathe
HBIC
Big Mouth Bass!

Fred!!!

I miss you!  Don't have any trips planned to Michigan at the moment.  I have been playing ESO a bit.  It's fun and doesn't require the time sink, but it's not the same without you!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Osaes Il Shyr Forum Index -> To The Departed... All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum