Post new topic   Reply to topic    Osaes Il Shyr Forum Index -> To The Departed...
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Kendric88
Guppy

re: Is it over yet?

Hopefully the purge is done. Real friends are still here, others are gone.

I've been watching this forum for months now, and I know most of the people here, and what they are all about.

There is a change in leadership going on right now. I'm taking over, and I'm bringing some elite folks with me. I won't say for certain where we will be, or what we will be doing, but Tracy is tired. I'm running the show now, so that's how it is. She's exhausted dealing with this nonsense. Those of you who are still here, sound off. D&T folks - sound off as I give you access. Dy, Antone, Wayne, Jordan, Will, Chris, - holla at yo' boy. Everyone else - you roll through me now to get to her - and I'm not nearly as nice as she is.

Once she gets back, we'll get things rolling. Time to live up to what this guild is SUPPOSED to be about.
Quìllathe
HBIC
Big Mouth Bass!

<3!!!! I'm in!!!
Grεylon
Officer
Goldfish

For those who don't recognize it, that's Mr. Q...and he's got bigger guns than Q does...

And for all of you who left, but may still be reading this, shame on you for not sticking by the one person who's stuck up for you for so many years. The one person who's carried you through your entire gaming experience for so long. The one person who believed in you and gave you a chance when no one else did or would. Shame on you for bailing on Tracy when she needed this "family" the most.

Go fuck yourselves.
Quìllathe
HBIC
Big Mouth Bass!

And... Good job, Grey. You managed to lock the new GM out of the forums. As well as all of the new members...

Nerd.

Quìllathe
HBIC
Big Mouth Bass!

Also - easy, Grey. Everyone is entitled to enjoy this game the way they choose. Yes - times have been very difficult for me, and I appreciate my friends in this game. I love you all dearly.

Regardless - it's a game. If someone chooses to do something other than what I want to do - it's their call. I'm just thrilled to be able to play with my husband and lots of RL friends again! Until now, this game was quite depressing - but I now look forward to all of the silly, stupid jokes that I'll hear, and the fun that we will have in the near future. I haven't felt this good about playing a game in a long, long time. I can't wait to play with you all again!

So - what the hell are we going to play? tongue out
Grεylon
Officer
Goldfish

I don't care what we play, as long as it doesn't involve being in a Cub Scout troupe where Mama and Papa Q need to tell everyone when to wipe their asses to get their merit badges.
Gozor1234

I really feel like I missed something. Anywho, hope all is well.
Göneril
Social
Catfish

Gozor1234 wrote:
I really feel like I missed something. Anywho, hope all is well.

Jack, Ianto, Owen, Tosh, and Gwen worked for a covert group to protect the Earth from aliens. (They were based in Cardiff because who'd think to look in Cardiff for such a group?) Unfortunately, about mid-way through the second season things started to go awry. Then, there were Children of Earth and Miracle Day. /shudder

Wait. That was Torchwood. Still, skip the finale of season 2 and the two mini-series.
Gozor1234

Thought that was season 8 of Big Brother.
Iady
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Guppy

n/a

Last edited by Iady on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Telandrïs

I haven't felt this good about playing a game in a long, long time.

That is great to read. Happy

So - what the hell are we going to play? tongue out

I hear Guild Wars 2 is a great game. I'm thinking of buying it myself.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Quìllathe
HBIC
Big Mouth Bass!

Quote:
but I'm still here if anyone wants me.

YES! I'm sorry that I haven't been able to speak to you directly, Lady. You are very welcome, and VERY wanted here! I'm honored to have you with us! For the time being, I don't foresee this group being very active, just because my family and I are a bit occupied with other things in our lives. Please know that you are a friend, and I am very happy that you chose to stay.

Quote:
I thought Grey was Mr. Q? *confused*

He wishes!

tongue out

Seriously - Grey is family to us. As is Mal. We've all known each other for 20 years. They both kind of look after me here in this game, and in RL. Now that Kendric is back, I'm pretty sure the other guys will be following as well. They are all huge, they all eat and drink everything in sight, and they are all the size of a football team. So no - Grey is not "Mr. Q". He's most certainly my brother, though.
Pique :oD
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Goldfish

I'll echo Tel's points - it's good to hear people saying that they are excited about doing stuff again. The change in posts from "I dreaded to log in" and "was depressed" to the new engery suggests good things. I've heard the same from those in Faulty - so while I am not happy to see how things transpired, I am glad that people are looking forward to gaming again.

I will avoid my normal tendancy to try to repair relationships between others - it never works out well for me. I still consider the people in OiS and the people in Faulty my friends, and hope they feel the same towards me.

(note: I do not see myself raiding with either group though. As I said earlier that is a person choice I needed to make to raid earlier to get more sleep - helping me balance my work/family/game.)
Kendric88
Guppy

I don't know you, but I appreciate your eloquence. Nice to have you around.

We won't be doing much for a while. Tracy is going to be quite occupied, and by default, that makes me busy while she is away dealing with other issues. Rest assured, we will be back at some point. It may/may not be WoW, but we'll be here.

Considering your demeanor and level of maturity, you're welcome to stay. We would welcome seeing you around if only on a forum.

P-
IronhydeSr

Where did everyone go :(

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Osaes Il Shyr Forum Index -> To The Departed... All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum