Server : US - Whisperwind
Level : 90
Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Enhance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

List your name, age, length of time playing World of Warcraft and a link to your armory profile.:
Marjorii - 31 - Since Vanilla - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Marjorii/advanced

Please detail your raid experience.:
I've been raiding since before there were expansions. Everything except Naxx in Vanilla, through SSC in BC, everything in WotLK, and hardmode DS in Cata.

This expansion, I have done essentially nothing as far as raiding. My old guild on Sisters of Elune died a horrible death at the start of MoP. I transferred here with my IRL friend, and just kind of took it easy doing shitty dailies and fuckin around. I've been healing a 4/6 MSV group one day a week on my monk, but frankly after healing for uhh... 8 years? I'm burned out and seriously need to punch things in the face. Or ass, I guess, since I'm not a tank.

What are the most important aspects that you look for when considering a new guild?:
Looking for a fairly casual (6 hours a week, yaaay) way to see content and hang out with cool people. I'm not interested in OMGHARDCOREPROGRESSIONRAIDING any more, but I am interested in raid encounters and vent chat.

What do you hope to gain by becoming a member of OiS?:
I hope to gain an awesome time.

What outside factors (IRL) do you balance with your in-game playtime? (i.e. Family, work, school):
Just work and a highly demanding cat.

Please provide references from former guild mates, in-game friends, or current OiS members.:
Uhh, Rhoz/Jarlsburg. Unitedbank, Pynx, Camador, Healwu.

--

Going to go ahead and blah blah here about my logs: Links to two LFR dps logs. Also a link to 10 reg healing log from my monk as ~omg proof~ that I'm not a complete tard who's never set foot in a non-LFR raid. >.>

DPS: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ozdh6plqczrhmvmr/
DPS: (in the other box/line!)

Monkheals: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/bvsdimwsso8454ah/

Lastly, please provide a recent (within the last month and current patch) log of your performance on a raid. (Example: World of Logs) (10 or 25 man preferrred, but will accept LFR):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/l7fo7alkd9ucan64/

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Tenuvien

re: DECLINED - App: KatTheFatDwarf - by Quìllathe

Hi Marjorii,

Thank you for your interest in OiS! We'll be checking over your application and getting back to you soon. Check back here as the other officers will have questions for you.

In the mean time, feel free to contact members of our guild and run some 5 mans or LFR's with them. We'd love to get to know you!
Desnas

I like her already

Yeah, I Like you! You're funny!

Happy

My nookie days are over, My pilot light is out, What used to be my sex appeal is now my water spout!
Time was when, on its own, from my trousers it would spring. But now its just a full time job to find the fuck'n thing!
It used to be embarrassing the way it would behave. For every single morning it would stand & watch me shave!
Now as old age approaches, it sure gives me the blues, to see it hang its little head & watch me tie my shoes!
Quìllathe
HBIC
Big Mouth Bass!

Hey there. :-)

Thank you for your application! Unfortunately, our raid roster is full at the moment. That does not discount you, though. If you are interested in joining us as a social member, I'd love to talk to you.

Q-
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Osaes Il Shyr Forum Index -> Applicants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum