View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quìllathe
HBIC
Big Mouth Bass!

re: New Forums - please read!

As of Jan 7th, we have switched forum hosts. The former host we had is now out of business, and we can't get any reliable support for any issues that we have. Grey and I are doing everything we can to save our content and history, but there is only so much we can do. I know we're dealing with a lot of change, but this is a necessity.

So - as of Jan. 7th our site will be hosted by guildlaunch at osaesguild.guildlaunch.com. We have switched the domain name to this site so that http://www.osaesguild.com points to the new site. They look almost identical, but with a better host. What I need everyone to do is the following:

1. Create an account here at guildlaunch.com, if you don't have one.
2. Click the "Apply to guild" button. You don't have to apply - but you do need to follow the steps:
3. When you get to the option to input a "Launch Code", use the code that we provide you. If you aren't an active player, just send one of us a forum e-mail and we will send you the code. You can also catch us online via the mumble server and we can give it to you there.
4. Once you do this, Grey or myself will get an e-mail and will approve you immediately for access. You will have access to the new forums then.

Sorry for the pain, but we don't have much choice. Our site has been down several times in the last few months, and it's only a matter of time before it doesn't come back up again.

Q-
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Osaes Il Shyr Forum Index -> The Lobby All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum