View previous topic :: View next topic  
This is Dotty

re: A wild Dotty appears.

What the hell happened here? I disappear for a few years and everything goes to hell. But fine. No, it's fine. I'll just tell you all what happened to me and then we can catch up after that.

So I went to jail for a few years. I got into drugs. Meth, specifically. I started using and selling it shortly after I quit Wow. I was dead broke and, quite frankly, it was actually pretty easy. AZ has a major meth problem and I got the opportunity to capitalize on peoples' sorrow. So I pretty much had my dreams come true. Welp, dreams eventually end and I got caught. Twice as a matter of fact. So I went and did some time. And now I got out. My life was pretty much destroyed.

Also, that last paragraph was entirely fiction. I'm an ass, but at least that much hasn't changed. I'm actually very well at the moment. I'm engaged to a woman who is basically a nicer version of me. How she puts up with me is completely beyond me, but life's funny that way. I just randomly thought of you guys the other day and all the good times we had. I don't play much on my computer because one of my fans died and I'm too lazy to fix it. Fun fact: it's the same computer I had when we raided, so that shit is ooooold. 

That's about it for me. Seems like this place is more of a mausoleum as of late, so I don't expect much of a response. But I'll pop in from time to time and check up on you people. I'm interested to see how your lives have changed. Toodles!

Juan Antone AKA Dottymcgee.

re: All Quiet Here

While no one else ended up in jail that I know of,  things here have been shut down for a while.   Quil, Fred, Myself, Ironhyde and a few others played for a bit at the start of Legion however everyone else dropped off at the start of this year.  As far as I know everyone is fine but I am the only one still playing WoW albeit on a different server (Proudmoore) with a new guild (No Offence) for the past few months (got tired of pugging everything)

Glad to hear all is well and that you found someone that would tolerate your attitude :)

Tangy

Quìllathe
HBIC
Big Mouth Bass!

re: A wild Dotty appears.

Hi Dotty!

Yes, I still check in from time to time.  It's not the same without the old gang.  Jeesh - we've been playing together off and on for 13 years!  I miss all of you terribly.  I do log in occasionally, but I honestly don't want to play unless you are all back.  I'm still here though!!

Q-

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Osaes Il Shyr Forum Index -> The Lobby All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum